Book Translation Services
Satisfy your audience’s desire to learn and entertain themselves
As Saudisoft, we provide book translation services in different languages and for a variety of book genres including and not limited to novels, children’s books, educational books & autobiographies. Our subject matter experts ensure that your book will have the same message when translated and will be understood correctly by the reader.We provide:
- Multilingual Translation
- Template Design
- Typesetting (Desktop Publishing)
- Graphic Illustration
- Book Indexing
- Cover Design
- Monolingual Proofreading
- Quality Assurance
- XML Tagging
- Ebook conversion eBook Conversion:
You can make your book more accessible to readers and available from anywhere virtually by placing your book online and in digital format. It can be read on any digital device such as tablet, smartphone, computer, eReader devices, etc. Whether your book needs to be in a reflowable or fixed-layout format, Saudisoft is able to help you convert your book from Indesign or PDF, into digital formats such as.EPUB and.Mobi. Before we deliver your final ebook copy, our engineers test your ebook on multiple ebook readers to ensure compatibility.
Why should you convert your book into an ebook?
- Readers save space who don’t have room for big libraries to store their books.
- The reader will definitely want to save some money. The average price of an eBook is less than $5, whereas paperback books are more than $10.
- Ebooks are portable and convenient making people’s lives easier by allowing them to have a portable library at their fingertips.
- They are downloadable at a glance. You can get an eBook instantly, not having to wait for your copy to be available or go search for it for hours.
- Ebooks are searchable. You can easily find words, quotes, pages, and sections easily
- Saudisoft provides a wide range of multilingual translation services with Middle East and Africa regional focus.
- Saudisoft is awarded ISO 9001, ISO17100 and is a certified SAP localization partner.
- All our resources are native translators who translate the source language while adapting your message to local audiences.
- We have been assisting international customers all over the world to launch their products to a multilingual audience in more than 100 languages.
- We are experts in bidirectional languages, being aware of the issues that may occur while translating and generating text in these languages.